Digital Content SpecialistJob Description
The digital content specialist is responsible for the management and structure of all client and internal content across all websites, social media channels, and digital properties. The Digital Content Specialist will work closely with clients and executive staff to create plans for the deployment and execution of content.
- Coordinate with customers to gather content: text, photos, graphics, spreadsheets, PDF’s, ect…for use in their Cohesive project(s).
- Create, organize, review, edit and publish digital and social media content on client and Cohesive channels.
- Ensure that all web content is consistent with the businesses overall online objectives and reflects company’s style and voice.
- Oversee the technical aspects of content strategy, including taxonomy, maintenance, tagging, HTML and CSS editing.
- Act as the digital and social media gatekeeper to ensure all content is readable, relevant and searchable.
- Ensure all online content adheres to latest SEO best practices (defined by Cohesive’s SEO strategy).
- Monitor, audit, and assess the effectiveness of digital and social media efforts and recommend content optimization strategies across all digital and social channels.
Desired Skills & Experience Requirements
- Minimum of 2 years work experience in digital and social media content development/deployment
- Experience with online content creation and WordPress
- Sufficient working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop
- Experience with search engine optimization, internet marketing, & social media.
- Experience in growing fan base across social media channels
- Exceptional writing and communications skills; knowledge of AP Stylebook, MLA, and/or Chicago Manual of Style
- Excellent project management and organizational skills
- High attention to detail
- Ability to operate under pressure, within tight deadlines and in an extremely dynamic environment
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications / Public Relations or Marketing
- Prior experience with WordPress
- Prior experience creating and managing content on behalf of a corporation and/or its executives
- Greenville, SC
from Cohesive Web Design Blog https://www.cohesivewebdesigns.com/cohesive-is-now-hiring-digital-content-specialist/
Connect with Cohesive Web Design at the following address:
330 E Coffee St
Greenville, SC 29601
Social ways to connect: