Here are some ways you can spend money, or time if you are a DIY person, more wisely to market your business this year...
1. Get Rid Of The Billboard - No one pays attention while they are driving down the road. Especially to billboards. They are using texting (which we don't endorse), talking on the phone or even reading an actual book. That's right. I have actually seen with my own eyes someone actually rid down the road with a book propped up on the steering wheel. Do you think people have time to look at your ad? Much less have time to understand your message and/or write down your phone number in the 5 seconds as they pass by and try to scramble for a pen.
2. Focus On Your Main Website - Your website is absolutely the best form of marketing for a few reasons:
- You can change the information on your website and do not have to pay another fee to reprint the material
- It can engage your visitors with videos and animations
- It can collect and store information in a database to search later
- It can create membership model where your customers can have access to a plethora of information
4. Look At Your Email Signature - Believe it or not, simply putting a phone number and website URL in your email footer could be the most simplest effective change you could ever make. Think about how many emails you send out every day. Now if it was simple for someone to get in touch with you they might actually call or visit your website. Any email from you now becomes a marketing touch. You can make some simple changes this year that could affect your marketing in a big way.
Cohesive Web Design
330 E Greenville St
Greenville, SC 29601